Posted 4 months ago
The Design Manager role is a challenging, varying and rewarding opportunity. No two days will be the same and if you enjoy working in a passionate team this role could be for you.
The role presents exciting future career developments as the company grows. We are seeking someone who is committed, driven and enjoys working within a small team to support the company’s growth.
- Full-time with competitive salary
- Company car
- Performance related bonus
- Reasonable expenses
Typical Daily Duties:
- Managing the whole design process for all projects from pre-construction to working drawings.
- Use of AUTOCAD and BIM software to create technical based MEP designs.
- Regular liaison with clients to manage expectations and design deadlines.
- Meeting with clients onsite and via video streams.
- Preparing designs from concept through to construction.
- Managing internal designer and outsourcing of designs when required
- Supporting Pre-Construction team administration for design and build projects.
- Keeping OfficeNet (Business Operating System) updated with current dwg issues.
- Helping collate information and proposal documentation for tender submittals.
- Visiting current and prospective jobs to conduct surveys.
- Must be proactive, committed and hardworking
- Have a positive attitude to work and contribute enthusiasm to a team based environment
- Vital to enjoy and be able to work within and as part of a very passionate team
- Show understanding and have the ability to apply themselves working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Show flexibility and initiative within the role
- Communication skills are key
- High attention to detail
- AutoCAD trained & experience with Revit and Navisworks software preferable
- Microsoft office experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Administrative experience beneficial
- Customer care and communication skills imperative
- Attention to detail
Back to Careers
Discover how we can enlighten your environment.
We believe in the transformative power of brilliant environments, the increasing importance of sustainability and the critical role they both play in improving performance. Find out how we can transform your environment today.