Mechanical Project Manager
Posted 6 months ago
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the Mechanical Lead will be responsible for design and cost management at pre-construction stage through to effective delivery with our existing and growing supply chain.
The overall responsibility of the role is to ensure successful execution and completion of several projects, meeting defined timescales, quality standards and commercial objectives.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate experience and competency within project management and be able to offer real life examples of projects delivered in the past.
Experience must be within construction and refurbishment, candidates with additional experience relating to M&E project management would hold an advantage.
- Production of mechanical Design
- Production of mechanical cost schedules
- Management of engineers and subcontractors
- Management and maintenance of Quality, Health and Safety on site
- Management of procurement and product selection
- Creation and maintenance of programme and progress reports
- Commercial responsibility of projects with sub-contract and in-house labour
- Risk management and reporting
- Weekly site visits
- Communication in-house and to client
Back to Careers
Discover how we can enlighten your environment.
We believe in the transformative power of brilliant environments, the increasing importance of sustainability and the critical role they both play in improving performance. Find out how we can transform your environment today.