Posted 2 months ago
79 Group are recruiting skilled, fully qualified experienced electricians to work within our electrical division. Applicants would be expected to have a strong background in electrical works including installations, fault finding, maintenance, testing and repair.
79 Group are a turnkey MEP contractor based in Staverton, Gloucestershire, and work across the UK, delivering works within the retail / commercial / logistics and distribution centres.
Our respected clients see us deliver projects of various sizes and complexity across some of the most well-known & prestigious locations in the country.
- Be fully qualified to 17th or 18th edition and have a JIB Gold card or equivalent. Proof or qualifications must be shown at interview stage.
- Be available to work away from home and cover flexible working hours.
- Be a strong leader and offer experience to others to drive forward the workforce.
- Be able to fault find and rectify issues on site.
- Understand various wiring systems, ELV, Data and fire alarm.
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- Asbestos Awareness
- 2391 City and guilds
- A good communicator, working as part of a team to provide a professional, efficient, and courteous service.
- Good time management
- Honest and accountable
- The ability to motivate themselves and others.
- Be able to take instruction, read drawings and specifications.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and plan regular duties.
- Have a good understanding of general Health & Safety working practices.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company vehicle, fuel card, overtime, PPE and workwear.
Closing date is 5th February 2021Back to Careers
Discover how we can enlighten your environment.
We believe in the transformative power of brilliant environments, the increasing importance of sustainability and the critical role they both play in improving performance. Find out how we can transform your environment today.