79 Group are recruiting skilled, fully qualified experienced electricians to work within our electrical
division. Applicants would be expected to have a strong background in electrical works including
installations, fault finding, maintenance, testing and repair.
79 Group are a turnkey MEP contractor based in Staverton, Gloucestershire, and work across the UK,
delivering works within the retail / commercial / logistics and distribution centres.
Our respected clients see us deliver projects of various sizes and complexity across some of the most
well-known & prestigious locations in the country.
Full-time with competitive salary - £ 27.500 – 32,500 per annum subject to experience based on 40-hour
• Performance related bonus
• Competitive Pension Scheme
• 25 Days Holiday Per annum + Statutory leave
• Be fully qualified to 18th edition and have a JIB Gold card or equivalent. Proof or qualifications
must be shown at interview stage.
• Be available to work away from home and cover flexible working hours.
• Be a strong leader and offer experience to others to drive forward the workforce.
• Be able to fault find and rectify issues on site.
• Understand various wiring systems, ELV, Data and fire alarm.
• SMSTS / SSSTS
• Asbestos Awareness
• 2391 City and guilds
• A good communicator, working as part of a team to provide a professional, efficient, and
• Good time management
• Honest and accountable
• The ability to motivate themselves and others.
• Be able to take instruction, read drawings and specifications.
• Have the ability to work on own initiative and plan regular duties.
• Have a good understanding of general Health & Safety working practices.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, pension, 25 days holiday plus bank
holidays, company van, fuel card, overtime, PPE and workwear.