Location: Staverton, Gloucestershire and Denby Dale, Huddersfield– Working Nationwide on both framework and turnkey projects
Salary: £17.20 - £18.96 per hour, DOE + Company van & Benefits
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
- Full-time with competitive rate depending on experience £17.20 - £18.96 per hour based on a 40-hour standard week.
- Rate Allowances for London Based Operatives.
- Paid Overtime at additional overtime rates
- Company Van Provided
- Reasonable Expenses
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and an additional 5 personal days pro rata following probation period.
79 Group are a turnkey MEP contractor & lighting manufacturer based in Staverton, Gloucestershire with a northern regional office in West Yorkshire, Huddersfield, and work across the UK. The exciting position of Electrical Engineer requires flexibility to work across the UK on a variety of projects, offering extensive personal development in different industry sectors. Check us out at www.79group.co.uk
Our respected clients depend on us to deliver projects of various sizes and complexity across some of the most well-known & prestigious locations in the country.
Our comprehensive services include mechanical, electrical, & public health supply and installation, primarily in retail, industrial, commercial, banking, hospitality, and leisure.
With continued sustainable growth, we are currently recruiting for an Electrician – to be based at our Head Office in Cheltenham.
Site Electrician – The Role:
The key role of the Electrician is a challenging & rewarding opportunity offering great variety. No two days will be the same, and if you enjoy working in a passionate team this role could be for you.
The position presents exciting future career development potential as the company evolves & grows. We are seeking someone who is committed, driven and enjoys working within a small team to support the company’s growth & success.
- Installation works along-side the 79 group Team
- Reporting into the Site Manager / Project Manager
- Coordination with other trades
- Quality checks of installed work
- Managing materials orders and on-site storage
- Compliancy to current wiring and building regulations.
- Offering guidance to junior members of the team.
- Must be proactive, committed, and hardworking.
- Have a positive attitude to work and contribute enthusiasm to a team-based environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Show understanding and have the ability to apply themselves working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Show flexibility and initiative within the role
- High attention to detail
- City and Guilds Test and Inspection - Preferable but not essential – training provided
- Current IEE wiring regulations
- SSSTS / SMSTS preferable - training provided.
- Completed NVQ Level 3 electro technical.
- PASMA / IPAF trained – training provided.
- Current UK Driving License
Candidates who feel they have the relevant attitude and skills that match the requirements of this post, click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV and relevant Cover letter for consideration in the first instance!
No Agencies please.
Are you fully qualified Electrician, who’s completed NVQ Level 3 electro technical?
Have you City and Guilds Test and Inspection certification?
Have you some or all of the following: IPAF, PASMA or SSSTS / SMSTS trained?
Have you experience of current IEE wiring regulations?
Are you eligible to live and work in the UK, with a valid, full driving licence?