The 79 Group are recruiting skilled, fully qualified experienced electricians to work within our electrical division. Applicants are expected to have a strong background in electrical works including installations, fault finding, maintenance, testing and repair.
79 Group are a turnkey MEP contractor based in Staverton, Gloucestershire, and work across the UK, delivering works within the retail / commercial / logistics and distribution centres.
Our respected clients see us deliver projects of various sizes and complexity across some of the most well-known & prestigious locations in the country.
- Be fully qualified to 17th or 18th edition and have a JIB Gold card or equivalent. Proof of qualifications must be shown at interview stage.
- Be available to work away from home and cover flexible working hours.
- Be a strong leader and offer experience to others to drive forward the workforce.
- Be able to fault find and rectify issues on site.
- Understand various wiring systems, ELV, Data and fire alarm.
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- Asbestos Awareness
- 2391 City and guilds
- A good communicator, working as part of a team to provide a professional, efficient, and courteous service.
- Good time management
- Honest and accountable
- The ability to motivate themselves and others.
- Be able to take instruction, read drawings and specifications.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and plan regular duties.
- Have a good understanding of general Health & Safety working practices.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company vehicle, fuel card, overtime, PPE and workwear.
Closing date is 30th April 2021