79 Group are a turnkey MEP contractor & lighting manufacturer based in Staverton, Gloucestershire with a northern regional office in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire and work across the UK.
Our respected clients depend on us to deliver projects of various sizes and complexity across some of the most well-known & prestigious locations in the country.
Our comprehensive services include mechanical, electrical, & public health supply and installation, primarily in retail, industrial, commercial, banking, hospitality, and leisure.
With continued sustainable growth, we are currently recruiting for an Electrician – to be based at our Head Office in Cheltenham or Regional office in Huddersfield
The key role of the Electrician is a challenging & rewarding opportunity offering great variety. No two days will be the same, and if you enjoy working in a passionate team this role could be for you.
The position presents exciting future career development potential as the company evolves & grows. We are seeking someone who is committed, driven and enjoys working within a small team to support the company’s growth & success.
Position: Electrical Site Manager
- Full-time with competitive rate depending on experience £15.50 - £18.50 per hour based on a 40-hour standard week.
- Paid Overtime
- Company Van Provided
- Reasonable expenses
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday Per annum + Statutory leave + ME Days
Typical Daily Duties:
- Installation works along side the 79group team
- Reporting into the Site Manager / Project Manager
- Coordination with other trades
- Quality checks of installed work
- Managing materials orders and on-site storage
- Compliancy to current wiring and building regulations.
- Offering guidance to junior members of the team.
- Must be proactive, committed, and hardworking.
- Have a positive attitude to work and contribute enthusiasm to a team-based environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Show understanding and have the ability to apply themselves working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Show flexibility and initiative within the role
- High attention to detail
- City and Guilds Test and Inspection
- Current IEE wiring regulations
- SSSTS / SMSTS preferable - training provided.
- Completed NVQ Level 3 electro technical.
- PASMA / IPAF trained – training provided.
- Current UK Driving License
Please send email application to