A full design and build MEP installation and lighting supply for the latest eco conscious building in the Regus portfolio. Located opposite Slough Train Station, the existing building needed to be stripped out of all existing Electrical Services and new open plan reception areas, office spaces, meeting rooms and conference suites to be created over 2 floors with sustainability at the heart of the design.
As this was a D and B project, firstly we had to design a comprehensive MEP design to accommodate an office space fit for modern technology using sustainable equipment and lighting from our own range of fittings. We carried out a full validation survey of the building prior to submitting designs to gain a full understanding of the space and how to interpret the clients brief with the layout of each of the floors and building as a whole
Once all designs approved, the scheme began with the strip out of MEP equipment in the existing 2 story building. Co-ordination was a key priority in delivering this project with floors being worked in simultaneously with all trades working together.
- 96 rooms inc, offices, meeting rooms, think tanks, phone booths plus 391m2 event space, coffee bar, kitchen and reception.
- 2948m2 total area.
- 868 x data point Full data installation including 3 data cabs in 2 comms rooms linked over 3 floors
- 350 x bespoke light fittings. Designed, Manufactured and delivered in 10 working days. Urgent requirement to meet program following last minute design change
- 99 x existing 1200mm long luminaires removed, dismantled and re modelled and re installed to suit new design
- 561 bespoke surfaced mounted conduit runs for all lighting supplies within exposed ceilings.
- 245 x 3 and 4 compartment floor boxes installed.
- 36 x limited edition feature pendants sourced from around the world
- 656 x transfer grills and diffusers for mechanical ventilation system
- Complete CCTV, Security, Data and Audio system installation, inc 87 secure doors.
Discover how we can enlighten your environment.
We believe in the transformative power of brilliant environments, the increasing importance of sustainability and the critical role they both play in improving performance. Find out how we can transform your environment today.